Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of JRF in SERB funded research project. Submit application by 30/09/2022.
About IIT Bhilai
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bhilai was established in the state of Chhattisgarh by Ministry of Human Resource and Development in the year 2016. IIT Bhilai is presently housed in its transit campus at Government Engineering College (GEC) Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
Title of the Project
Biochemical predictors for drug-to-drug interactions using cheminformatics.
INR 31000 + 16% HRA per month.
- Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/Life Sciences/Bioinformatics, with first class, 60% marks
or equivalent (55% marks for SC/ST).
- Qualified any one of the following National level examinations: GATE/ CSIR-UGC NET (JRF/LS)/ DBT/DST/ ICAR/ ICMR in the relevant subject.
- Desirable: Experience in molecular dynamics simulations, molecular modeling, bioinformatics,
cheminformatics, QSAR, docking. Knowledge of protein folding, mutations and stability methods,
and machine learning and deep neural network will be beneficial.
Initially for 1 year, extendable based on the performance.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates must apply on the application form attached with this advertisement. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s resume must be emailed to the PI by 30 September 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview via email.
- Tentative date of interview: 10 October 2022.
- Expected joining: The position is available immediately
The application must reach the PI, Dr Rukmankesh (rukmankesh[at]iitbhilai.ac.in), by 30/09/2022.