Applications are invited for a post of Research Assistant in an ICMR-funded Project entitled: “Analysis of protein aggregation in sialic acid deficient cells” at School of Biotechnology, JNU. Application will be accepted till 30th September 2022.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public major research university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969 and named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister.
Post – Research Assistant in an ICMR-funded Project entitled: “Analysis of protein aggregation in sialic acid deficient cells” at School of Biotechnology, JNU.
- Essential: Candidate must have a Master’s degree (with minimum 55% marks) in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/Life Sciences/Biosciences or any other related field with relevant experience.
- Desirable: Basic knowledge of working in the molecular biology laboratory with mammalian cells along with basic computational skills would be a plus. Also NET qualified candidates may get preference.
Rs. 9,300-34,800 GP 4200 p.m.
The selected candidate will be appointed purely on temporary basis, initially for one year that may be extended based on the performance on yearly basis till the completion of project.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply by sending an application along with the brief resume to the address mentioned below mentioning the name of the project and post applied for (on the cover of the envelope). The application may be submitted either by person or by registered post or email.
- Hard copy of the application along with the copy of biodata, supporting documents for educational qualification and professional experience. Biodata of the applicant must include name, date of birth/age, contact address, contact number, essential/technical/professional qualifications and details of research/professional experience should reach to
- Dr. Ranjana Arya (PI) Assistant Professor 127, School of Biotechnology Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067
- Email: ra.sbtjnu[at]gmail.com
Application will be accepted till 30th September 2022.