Applications are invited for Research Associate at IIM Bengaluru. The last date of application is 25 September 2022.
Assist for a large research project, including primary and secondary data collection, analysis with appropriate statistical and Excel tools, and timely report generation in accordance with the project charter.
- Candidate should be a minimum graduate from a reputed Institution in any field such Engineering, Accounts, Economics etc.
- Two years of experience performing research and preparing reports.
- Experience of using statistical tools is must.
- Some experience in research or educational institution is mandatory.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss coordination / research issues with other stakeholders/team members.
- Knowledge of statistical tools for data analysis and report generation.
- Excellent excel skills is a must.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Proven research skills in any field of study
- Superior analytical skills with eye to details
- Assist in a large research project in the domain of transportation infrastructure.
- Liaise with survey agencies to gather primary information.
- Collect secondary data from secondary sources.
- Work on statistical tools / MS Excel for data analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Coordinate at the Centre with other stakeholders.
- Deliver periodic reports and presentations of findings to management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Interested candidates may fill the application via this page.
Closing date for applications is 25 September 2022.