Applications are invited for Pedagogical Research Associate at IIM Indore. The last date of application is 20 September 2022.
- Interact with faculty members/subject matter experts and facilitate course design and structuring
- Plan/design and supervise creation of asynchronous course content using eLearning authoring tools, post video/audio production and editing, and digital media design for various IIM Indore platforms, including design and creation of storyboards and post-production media and associated course elements with video editing, pictures and
- Develop or provide guidance for digital learning materials including interactive content, animations, assessments and help in creation of online simulations and games, including elements of instructional design where
- Manage & guide in-class /in-studio
- Ensure that the project is prioritized according to the given deadlines. Coordinate various project activities; to plan, design, analyse, implement, and evaluate the project, identification of problems and effective.
- The candidate should be a graduate (full-time) from any reputed university and should have at least 3 years of relevant
- A person with a postgraduate degree and additional relevant certifications will be preferred.
- Knowledge of one or more online creative and visual tools similar to Adobe Captivate, Adobe Premiere Pro, OBS Studio, Articulate Storyline/Rise, etc. Direct exposure to at least one such content creation/authoring tool is a
- In depth knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Knowledge of instructional design
- The candidate should have strong command over English language (written & verbal).
- Behavioral competencies like leadership, teamwork, flexibility, and
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the Prescribed Format along with scanned copies of Qualification Certificates (One PDF file for all qualifications certificates as Annexure-1), Experience Certificate (One PDF file for all Experience certificates as Annexure-2) and Category/PwD certificate if applicable (One PDF file for Category and PwD certificates as Annexure-3) via email at career[at]iimidr.ac.in with super scribed subject as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEDAGOGICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE” on or before September 20, 2022.