Applications are invited for Post-Doctoral Research Fellow at IIM Bangalore. The last date of application is 8 September 2022.
Build capabilities and skills to undertake and execute consultancy assignments in the Sustainability domain. Create sustainable solutions for organizations and supply chains that lead to large-scale adoption and subsequent benefits. Build, advance and disseminate sustainable supply chain management knowledge.
- Candidate must have obtained Ph.D. degree in Supply Chain or any other discipline of Management.
- Candidate should have at least 3 years in research or educational institution.
- Candidate ideally should have handled research or consultancy assignments in the past.
- Experience of having worked with the statistical tools is desirable.
- Interest – The candidate should have deep interest in the field of Sustainability and Climate Change.
- Collaborative skills: They must be able to work collaborative in a team-oriented environment,
- Communication skills: They require excellent written as well as verbal communication skills for effective presentation of both technical and non-technical information.
- Organizational skills: It is essential that they are highly organized individuals with the ability to effectively prioritize workload and execute tasks successfully even when faced within tight deadlines,
- Quantitative skills: It is desirable that applicant possess strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills. The candidate must be comfortable with and capable of synthesizing large data sets into actionable insights.
- Positive attitude, a detail orientation and ability to interact with the senior leadership.
- IIM-B is setting up a new lab called Supply Chain Sustainability lab. This position will be based at this lab.
- Build tools and acquire skills in the sustainability management.
- Consult and build solutions for clients on their sustainability/ESG journey.
- Write white papers on various themes around supply chain and sustainability.
- To conduct research to identify and replicate good practices for sustainable supply chains.
- Formulate consultancy reports and presentations for the projects.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Closing date for applications is 8 September 2022.