Applications are invited for Junior Associate at IIM Udaipur. The last date of application is 6 September 2022.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduates / Post-Graduates for the position of “Junior Associate” purely on contract basis for a period of 11 months initially and renewable based on the performance.
- The candidate should hold full-time graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidate should have good communication skills (both written & verbal), interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (Excel, Access, Word, Power Point) and other computer related tasks is essential.
Desirable: A post graduate degree with administrative and Secretarial work experience may be an added advantage.
Age: 35 years (as on the closing date of notification)
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to ensure the smooth management.
- Managing external engagements & communications.
- Handling the MoU signing process, maintaining records, and ensuring proper documentation.
- Managing Calls, making appointment and Calendar Management.
- Manage travel arrangements.
- Preparing minutes and agenda of the meetings.
- Budget planning and organizing Institute’s events.
- Any other duties as assigned by management time to time.
- Conversant with computers, different operating systems and MS Office functions and Office Management Practices.
- Well versed with arranging Meetings.
- Ability to prioritize work opportunities in the department.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Good command on written and oral communication skills in English and Hindi language, ability to interact with faculty, external agencies effectively, noting and drafting etc.
- Flexibility and willingness to provide support as required to all Faculty and staff within the office.
Pay range from Rs. 21,500/- to 28000/- per month (depending on qualification, experience, and performance in the interview.)
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
The last date for submission of online application is September 06, 2022.