Applicants are invited to attend Online Interview for Temporary Posts of project assistant under the ongoing project funded by DST-SERB, Government of India.
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute (IASRI) is a pioneer institute of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) undertaking research, teaching and training in Agricultural Statistics, Computer Application and Bioinformatics.
“Improvement in grain yield and lodging stress tolerance of Black Rice cultivar Chakhao amubi by CRISPR/Cas9 mediated genome editing”
- Bachelor’s degree in Science.
- Desirable Qualification: Agro bacterium mediate genetic transformation of rice, particle gun mediated transformation of plants, genome editing of plants, molecular cloning, Molecular analysis of transgenic plants, DNA isolation, RNA isolation.
- Maximum 50 years for men for project assistant positions.
- For women/SC/ST/OBC, an age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India/ICAR rules.
- The above posts are purely temporary and will be filled on contractual basis for an initial period of six months or project duration whichever is earlier. The tenure may be extended based on the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. There is no provision of re-engagement after termination of scheme. Selected candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this institute as the fellowship is co-terminus with respective scheme.
Rs 20000 +24% HRA per month.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their biodata with self-attested scanned copies of degree certificates, mark sheets of 10, 12, UG at this Emai-ID: dpp.mpp2022[at]gmail.com.
The last date for receipt of the Biodata is 4th September 2022.