Applications are invited for Communications Associate (Science Illustrator & Videographer) at IIT Gandhinagar. The last date of application is 20 August 2022.
We are looking for a creative Science Illustrator & Videographer to join our R&D communications team. Responsibilities include developing scientific illustrations, designing brochures, flyers, and magazines.
The candidate is expected to develop skills in graphic designing and animations for communications projects. The candidate is expected to have skills in video production, post-production management, audio video editing for scientific audio-visual content creation.
- The candidate must have a graduate or postgraduate degree in Science/Technology/Engineering OR graduate or postgraduate degree in Designing/Fine arts/Visual communication/Mass communication.
- Six months of proven work experience in developing scientific illustrations.
- Three months of proven work experience in scientific video production.
- Understanding of scientific concepts and generating graphics and animating them using software (Photoshop/CorelDraw/ Blender etc.) for scientific content creation.
- Designing Brochures, Flyers, Booklets, Magazines etc.
- Experience of working at national organizations / institutions will be an added advantage.
Full-time for 1 year on a contract (with the possibility of extension based on performance)
INR 25,000 – 40,000 (based on qualification and experience)
Please send as a single PDF attachment your: 1. Detailed CV with contact details; 2. Few work samples similar to the job requirement mentioned in this advertisement to Kranti Karande (email@example.com).
The last date for accepting applications is 20th August 2022.