Applications are invited for Project Research Scientist and Project Assistant Under ICMR Funded Project at JNU Delhi. The last date of application is 5 August 2022.
Applications are invited on plain paper (or signed PDF file) for purely temporary Positions of One Project Research Scientist-IV and one Project Assistant under the project entitled “Study of the impact of COVID-19 on cancer patients” funded by Indian Council of Medical Research, India. Project duration is 2 years.
Project Research Scientist
- Essential Qualification: 1st Class Master Degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with two years research experience in the relevant field OR 2nd Class M.Sc. + Ph.D. in Life Sciences from a recognized University.
- Desirable Qualification: Candidate with Ph.D. Degree, at least one first author publication in peer-reviewed journal, post-doctoral research experience, experience/skill in scientific writing, handling of databases, knowledge of computers.
- Salary: Rs. 48,000/- + 6,300/-HRA per month
- Essential Qualification: Candidate must have Graduation Degree in Science.
- Desirable Qualification: Candidate with Post-Graduation in Science/Computer Science. Candidate with a recorded work experience in laboratory. Preparation of reagents and maintenance of project records, knowledge of computers and data handling.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month (consolidated)
The application on plain paper indicating name, date of birth/age, photo, address, essential/ technical/ professional qualification, experiences should reach the undersigned via mail/email (rpslabjnu[at]gmail.com), Lab No. 332, Cancer Biology Laboratory, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067.
On or before 5th August, 2022, 5.00 pm.