Applications are invited for Research Associate & Scientific Administrative Assistant at JNU. The last date of application is 30 July 2022.
“Elucidating novel immune signaling pathway in modulating geminivirus pathogenesis”.
Research Associate I (One)
- Salary: – @47000/- per month plus HRA (as per DBT rules and guidelines for RA-I).
- Essential Qualifications : Ph. D in Life Sciences / Genetics / Botany/ Plant Pathology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology.
- Desirable Qualifications: Research experience in the area of genome editing of plants / transgenic plant development / plant virus interactions / protein-protein interactions with at least 2 publications in peer-reviewed SCI/SCOPUS journals.
Scientific Administrative Assistant (One)
- Salary: – @18000/- per month plus HRA (as per DBT rules and guidelines for SAA).
- Essential Qualifications: Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Desirable Qualifications: Experience of working in a laboratory set up having expertise in handling laboratory equipments, maintaining plant growth facilities in green house and in tissue culture laboratory, maintaining laboratory facilities, keeping official records, knowledge of GOI purchase procedures.
The Project will continue till May 2025. The above-mentioned positions are completely temporary and are co-terminus with the project. Appointed persons will be expected to stay in the lab for the entire period of the project.
Applications (soft copy only) are invited from suitable candidates to apply by sending a cover letter detailing experience, with CV, reprints and names with complete address (including e-mail) of three references on or before July 30, 2022 by e-mail to:- virologylabslsjnu[at]gmail.com.