Applications are invited for JRF (Clinical Psychology) Under SERB Funded Project at NIMHANS. The last date of application is 20 July 2022.
Application are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of “Junior Research Fellow” on a contract basis for the SERB-funded project entitled “Neurobiological Correlates of Suicidality in Major Depressive Disorder Using Multimodal Brain Imaging at a Tertiary Psychiatric Hospital in India” under Dr. Senthil Kumar Reddi, Professor of Psychiatry & Principal Investigator.
Essential: One of the following degrees is essential
- M. Phil in Clinical Psychology or Psychiatric Social Work from any RCI recognized institute
- MA/MSW in Social Work (Medical and Psychiatry)
- MA/ MSc in Psychology/Clinical Psychology
- MSc in Psychiatric Nursing
- Qualified national level exam like UGC NET/ICMR/DBT etc. or equivalent
- Essential: Proficiency in Kannada and English
Desired Qualification :Those having prior experience in working with psychiatric patients and have worked in the area of suicide related research will be preferred
Maximum age limit: 28 years
- Coordinating the project work
- Coordinating and conducting Research Activity work (study subject recruitment, research assessments, scheduling appointments for Image acquisition)
- Keeping regular touch with patients
- Follow-up reviews, performing research assessments and scheduling appointments for follow-up Image acquisition
- Writing letters
- Administration to ensure consistent progress of study
Initial appointment will be made for a period of six months, which will be extendable every six months till the end of the project depending upon the performance of the candidate.
Rs.31,000/- + 24% HRA.
Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria, may apply by sending their resume, certificates of qualification, experience and testimonial by email to senthilreddi[at]hotmail.com.