Applications are invited for Research Associate (Postdoctoral Fellow) at IIT Gandhinagar. The last date of application is 22 July 2022.
Applications are invited for a Research Associate – I (postdoctoral fellow) position in the areas of analytic number theory and special functions. The selected candidate will be carrying research along with Prof. Atul Dixit in the above areas and will be funded by the Core Research Grant of Prof. Dixit.
The applicant should have
- A Ph.D. in Mathematics with expertise in the areas of analytic number theory and special functions. Knowledge of modular forms is desired.
- The candidate must at least have his/her Ph.D. thesis submitted if the PhD degree has not already been awarded.
Apart from research, the applicant may be expected to contribute to other academic activities of the institute including teaching.
The appointment is for one year (possibility of extension on the basis of performance).
Rs. 47,000+ HRA (as per norms).
Applications may be sent directly to Prof. Atul Dixit at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each applicant should include a single PDF file containing
- A complete updated CV with the details of all educational qualifications, research experiences, publications, and names of three references (see below).
- Brief summary of doctoral research and most recent research work (max 2 pages).
- Brief summary of future research plans (max 2 pages).
Please mention “Application for a Research Associate position in Mathematics– 2022” as the subject of the email.
Applications received by July 22, 2022 will receive full consideration.