Applications are invited for Research Associate Under SERB Funded Project at JNU. The last date of application is 15 July 2022.
Applications are invited for a Research Associate-I post for a SERB funded project entitled “Decipher cellular and functional characteristics of modular rhodopsin and its novel optogenetic applications across the biological system” at School of Biotechnology, JNU. The selected candidate will be appointed for the funded project.
- Essential Qualification
- Candidate must Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Biophysics/ Biochemistry/Molecular Biology.
- Experience in Ion channel Biology/ Membrane Proteins/ Molecular Biology/GPCR is desirable.
As per the norms of the University and funding agency.
- Appointment will be made purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
- The eligible candidates may further be shortlisted based on qualification/experience depending on the number of applicants.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The last date for the application is 15th July 2022.