Applications are invited for DBT-Research Associateship 2022 in Biotechnology and Life Sciences. The last date of application is 15 July 2022.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the award of “DBT-Research Associateship’’ for pursuing research in frontier areas of Biotechnology and Life Sciences. The Associateship is tenable in Premier Research Institutions/Universities including non-profit R&D Institutions within India.
The Associateships are awarded under the “DBT-Research Associateship’’ programme supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India.
Aim of the Program
The objective of DBT-Research Associateship (DBT-RA) Programme is to train and nurture young researchers, scientists and generate a critical mass of trained manpower in modern areas of biology and biotechnology and build a robust postdoctoral base for the growth of Biotechnology sectors in the country.
- The applicants should hold a Ph.D. degree in Science, Engineering or M.D./M.S. degree in any area of medicine with research interests in Biotechnology and Life Sciences and a good academic record.
- The applicants who have already submitted the Ph.D./M.D./M.S. thesis are also eligible to apply.
- The upper age limit is 40 years for male candidates and 45 years in the case of women candidates as on the last date of application.
- The applicants should be an Indian citizen, NRI or OCI card holder.
- The applicants already employed are also eligible to apply. However, they are required to upload a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer during the online submission of the applications.
The Associateship is a purely temporary assignment and is tenable for a period of 2 years only. However, in exceptional cases, depending upon the progress of the research, the fellowship may be extended upto 4 years.
- Start Date of Online Application: 15th June, 2022
- End Date of Online Application: 15th July, 2022
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Call: 0129 – 2848773 or 0129 – 2848539