Applications are invited for RA-I/Bridge Fellow (Chemical Sciences) at IACS, Kolkata. The last date of application is 24 June 2022.
Applications are invited for an interview for the post of an RA-I position (1 post) in the group of Prof. Somdatta Ghosh Dey, School of Chemical Sciences, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS).
- The candidate should have a Ph. D. degree in Chemistry with good academic record and publications.
- Expertise in bioinorganic chemistry and spectroscopy (UV, EPR, resonance Raman) of metal-peptides is necessary.
- The applications will be shortlisted based on academic credential and research experience supported by publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- One year from the date of joining, which may be extended for another year based on performance to be reviewed by a committee.
- The position is purely temporary and the candidate will have no right to claim (explicit or implicit) any post in the institute.
Interested candidates may send their application along with a complete resume (mentioning email address) and scanned copies of all certificates, reprints etc. to Professor Somdatta Ghosh Dey by email (Email ID: icsgd[at]iacs.res.in) latest by 24th June 2022.