Applications are invited for Research Associate (Chemistry) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Gandhinagar. The last date of application is 21 June 2022.
IIT Gandhinagar, Gujarat is inviting applications from qualified candidates for the post of research associate to work on the research project entitled “Optimizing plasmonic catalyst design for driving specific photocatalytic redox reactions” funded by SERB, India. Principal investigator of the project is Dr. Saumyakanti Khatua, Associate professor, Discipline of Chemistry, IIT Gandhinagar.
12 months. Could be extended further depending on the performance and availability of fund.
- PhD in science with good scientific publication record.
- Expected Skills
- Single-particle spectroscopy
- Plasmonic nanomaterials synthesis
- Synthesis and characterisation of plasmonic nanomaterials
- Single particle spectroscopy
Rs. 47,000/- pm + HRA (as per norms).
Candidates must send their applications via the link.
Application must include the following documents:
- (i) current CV with list of publications,
- (ii) summary of previous research experience (max 1-page), and
- (iii) names and contact details of 2 referees.