Applications are invited for JRF (Physical Sciences) Under SERB Funded Project at IACS, Jadavpur. The last date of application is 10 June 2022.
Applications are invited for recruitment of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the project (SERB, DST, GoI) entitled “Two-dimensional Magnets under Extreme Conditions: Manipulation of Electronic and Magnetic Order” under the supervision of Dr. Subhadeep Datta in the School of Physical Sciences within 15 days from the date of publishing the advertisement.
- Candidates should have M.Sc. degree in Physics/Material Science/Electronics with 55% marks both in B.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc. examination along with good overall academic record.
- The candidate must have valid GATE/JEST score. Those who are awaiting M.Sc. or equivalent result but have qualified in NET/GATE/JEST examination may also apply.
- Desirable Qualifications: Specialization in condensed matter physics
- Age limit: Should be below 28 years on the date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rule.
3 years or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
Applicants may send their applications to Dr. Subhadeep Datta, School of Physical Sciences, IACS via email containing attachments as mentioned in items (i) and (ii) shown below.
The E-mail address is sspsdd[at]iacs.res.in. The subject line of the e-mail should be Full Name followed by “Application for JRF/ SERB- DST/SD/SPS/MAY/2022”.
- A filled in application proforma in MS-Excel format.
- A curriculum vitae (CV) in pdf format containing relevant information like educational qualifications, date of birth, category, permanent address, contact phone/mobile number, email address as well as any other relevant details.
Dr. Subhadeep Datta,
Phone: +91-33-2473-4971; Extn.:2141