Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), a Central University, has announced recruitment of faculty posts at the following levels: Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
List of Departments where vacant posts available
|Name of Departments||Professor||Director||Associate Professor||Assistant Professor|
|Department of West Asian Studies and North African Studies||1||1|
|AMU Murshidabad Centre||1||2|
|Medieval Indian History||3|
|West Asian History||1|
|Library & Information Science||1|
|Mass Communication &Journalism||1|
|Harvest Engineering & Technology||1|
|Educational & Cultural Advancement of Muslims of India||1|
|Designing & Dress Making||2|
|Mechanical Engineering Section||1|
For exact vacancies refer to advertisement.
Pay Band- Pay Level
- Professor – AL-14 (Pay Range: Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200)
- Associate Professor AL-13 (Pay Range: Rs. 1,31,400-2,17,100)
- Assistant Professor AL-10 (Pay Range: Rs. 57,700-1,82,400)
See full Eligibility requirements in advertisement.
- The Application Form for the above posts is to be filled only in the Online Mode at the Careers Portal of the University https://careers.amuonline.ac.in
- Separate Application Forms are to be filled for each post detailed under a different Serial Number of the advertisement.
- The non-refundable Processing Fee for each Application Form is Rs. 500/- and is to be paid only in the Online Mode at the Careers Portal. However, PwD candidates are exempted from payment of prescribed Processing Fee, in case they upload an authentic Disability Certificate on the prescribed Proforma with the Application Form.
- Applicants must follow all the instructions as given in the Advertisement and the User Manual available on the Careers Portal.
- After successful submission of the online Application Form, the applicant must:
- Take the Printout of the PDF file of the Application Form on A-4 Size paper.
- Append his/her signature and paste front facing recent photograph at the designated place on the Application Form.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents including Receipt of processing fee, wherever applicable, with the Application Form.
- Send the Application Form by post, complete in all respect, super-scribing on the top-left side of the cover, the post applied for, advertisement number and its date, to the “Selection Committee Section (Teaching), Office of the Registrar, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh – 202002”.
- The Self-Attested copies of the following documents are mandatory to be enclosed by the candidates with the employment application form:
- (i) High School Certificate from a Recognized Board.
- (ii) Mark-sheet and Degree of Graduation
- (iii) Mark-sheet and Degree of Post-Graduation
- (iv) Certificate of NET, JRF, SLET/SET, CSIR, etc., as the case may be.
- (v) M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree wherever applicable.
- (vi) Experience Certificates wherever applicable.
|Last date for receipt of online Application Forms||30 June 2022 upto 11:59 P.M.|
|last date for submission of the Hard Copy of Online filled Application Forms||14 July 2022|