Applications are invited for JRF/Project Associate Under SERB Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi. The last date of application is 1 June 2022.
Applications are invited for the following post in a SERB(DST)-sponsored project “Studying the catalytic subunit of the GPI-N-acetylglucosaminyl transferase in C. albicans”.
- JRF/Project Associate-I: One post
- Lab Attendant: One post
- Minimum essential qualifications
- The candidate should have an M.Sc. degree in any branch of Life Sciences with a good academic record and practical research experience in molecular biological methods used in the study of yeast/ fungal biology and/or protein expression/purification. Candidates with wet-lab experience in handling yeast/ fungal cultures alone will be considered.
- Desirable qualifications
- Candidates with CSIR/UGC NET or equivalent exam is and/ or laboratory experience of at least 3-6 months in techniques such as cloning, extraction of RNA and DNA, RT-PCR, and enzyme assays would be preferred.
- Qualifications (Lab attendant)
- Candidates must be 10+2 pass with at least 5 years of laboratory experience. The candidate must have experience in office/ lab cleaning and maintenance, washing of glassware, water distillation, autoclaving, discard etc. Besides, she/he will be expected to maintain records and handle other official paperwork as entrusted to him from time to time.
Applications duly signed by the candidate, giving full details of qualifications/experience should reach the undersigned by email (sskomath[at]mail.jnu.ac.in) on or before 1st June 2022.