Applications are invited for Research Associate/ Postdoctoral Fellow in Mathematics at IIT Gandhinagar. The last date of application is 10 June 2022.
Applications are invited for a Research Associate position (postdoctoral fellow) in the areas of analytic number theory and special functions. The selected candidate will be carrying research along with Prof. Atul Dixit in the areas mentioned above and will be funded by the Swarnajayanti Fellowship grant of Prof. Dixit.
The applicant should have
- A Ph.D. in Mathematics with expertise in the areas of analytic number theory and special functions. Some knowledge of modular forms is desired.
- Minimum two years of post-PhD experience is required. Apart from research, the applicant may be expected to contribute to other academic activities of the institute including teaching.
The appointment is for one year (with possibility of extension on the basis of performance).
Rs. 54,000+ HRA as per norms (per month).
Applications may be sent directly to Prof. Atul Dixit at adixit[at]iitgn.ac.in. Each applicant should include a single PDF file containing
- A complete updated CV with the details of all educational qualifications, research experiences, publications, and names of three references (see below).
- Brief summary of doctoral research and most recent research work (max 2 pages).
- Brief summary of future research plans (max 2 pages).
Please mention “Application for Research Associate position in Mathematics– 2022” as the subject of the email.
Joining dates are flexible but not before June 10, 2022. The applications are welcome until the position is filled.