Applications are invited for Summer Internship 2022 Under SSR-SERB Funded Project at NIT Calicut. The last date of application is 4 May 2022.
Applications are invited for Summer Internship position under SSR Scheme of SERB project.
‘Rational Design and Development of Non-Precious Mixed Transition Metal Oxides for Oxygen Reduction Reaction’ funded by SERB, Government of India, INDIA.
- The students in the final year of their M.Sc. (Chemistry/Physics) are encouraged to apply. Prior experience in research is preferable.
- A minimum of 60% marks at the preceding degree/course.
2 Months (8 weeks)
Rs. 5000/- per month.
Interested candidates can apply by sending an application to the Principal Investigator via email at [email protected] on or before 4th May, 2022, 5 P.M.
The application should include:
- A cover letter (including research interests)
- A statement of Purpose
- CV along with copies of all relevant testimonials
- A scanned copy of photo ID (proof for the name given in CV).
- Application should be forwarded/endorsed by the head of the department where the candidate is currently studying.