Applications are invited for IISER Kolkata Summer Student Research Programme 2022. The last date of application is 4 May 2022.
IISER Kolkata Summer Student Research Programme 2022 Details
To provide B.Sc., M.Sc., B.S., M.S., B.Tech., and B.E. students of Institutions or Universities across the world an opportunity of exposure to a research environment by associating them with one of the Research Groups of IISER during the summer vacation.
- IISER Kolkata will run a fully online summer research program for 2022.
- A student will be guided by her/his guide via some suitable online platform.
- There will be no experimental project this year for the summer project.
- Only theoretical projects can be carried out if a student and a guide agree to do so.
- KVPY students are especially encouraged to apply.
- There will be NO fellowship for this summer for the students who do not have external funding.
- Any student who decides to join the project should agree to devote at least 5 to 6 hours a day for the project work for 60 days.
- Upon completion of the internship, if a student submits the project report to the supervisor and the supervisor finds the report is worth a summer project, then the student will be provided a certificate.
- The certificate will be sent via email.
|Application portal opens||20th April 2022|
|Application portal closes||4th May, 2022 at 6.00 PM|
|Publication of list of selected candidates||11th May, 2022.|
|Duration of the programme||17th May – 15th July (60 days in this time frame)|
Interested candidates can register online – Online Application
You may select maximum two faculty members in order of your preference in the application form.
Interested faculty members
|Biological Sciences||Anindita Bhadra|
|Biological Sciences||Dipjyoti Das|
|Biological Sciences||Rupak Datta|
|Biological Sciences||Supratim Datta|
|Biological Sciences||Tapas Kumar Sengupta|
|Biological Sciences||Punyasloke Bhadury|
|Chemical Sciences||Alakesh Bisai|
|Chemical Sciences||Arabinda Chaudhuri|
|Chemical Sciences||Arindam Mukherjee|
|Chemical Sciences||Biplab Maji|
|Chemical Sciences||Debansu Chaudhuri|
|Chemical Sciences||Debasish Haldar|
|Chemical Sciences||Devarajulu Sureshkumar|
|Chemical Sciences||Pradip Kumar Tarafdar|
|Chemical Sciences||Pradipta Purkayastha|
|Chemical Sciences||Priyadarsi De|
|Chemical Sciences||Ratheesh K. Vijayaraghavan|
|Chemical Sciences||Sanjio S. Zade|
|Chemical Sciences||Suman De Sarkar|
|Chemical Sciences||Supratim Banerjee|
|Chemical Sciences||Ashwani Kumar Tiwari|
|Chemical Sciences||Dibyendu Das|
|Computational and Data Sciences||Dwaipayan Roy|
|Computational and Data Sciences||Kripabandhu Ghosh|
|Earth Sciences||Kajaljyoti Borah|
|Earth Sciences||Subhronil Mondal|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||Tushar Kanti Nandi|
|Mathematics and Statistics||Somnath Basu|
|Mathematics and Statistics||Md. Ali Zinna|
|Mathematics and Statistics||Satyaki Mazumder|
|Physical Sciences||Kosuhik Dutta|
|Physical Sciences||Satyabrata Raj|
|Physical Sciences||Amit Ghosal|
|Physical Sciences||Arindam Kundagrami|
|Physical Sciences||Bipul Pal|
|Physical Sciences||Biswarup Mukhopadhyaya|
|Physical Sciences||Nirmalya Ghosh|
|Physical Sciences||Rumi De|
|Physical Sciences||Soumitro Banerjee|
Email: [email protected]